Public Access and Historic Sites along the Willimantic River - Midriver Region
Tolland, Willington, Coventry & Mansfield, CT
- Heron Cove Park, Tolland
- River Park, Tolland
- King Riverside Conservation Area, Tolland
- Peck's Mill, Willington
- Riverview Trail Park, Coventry
- Taylor Preserve, Coventry
- Merrow Meadow Park, Mansfield
- Spring Manor Farm, Mansfield
- Ct. DEEP Meadow, Coventry
- Lynch Landing, Mansfield
- River Park, Mansfield
- Eagleville Lake, Mansfield & Coventry
- Hall mill on Conant Brook, since 1841. Thread mill until 1954; since then it has been leased to several businesses. Mill, millpond and mill village remain on Route 32 in South Willington.
- Former Merrow mill, 1811-1887. Gunpowder and knitted underwear mills. Mill village remains on Merrow Road off Route 32 in Mansfield. More information at Merrow Meadow Park.
- Brigham Tavern, since 1689 on Middle Turnpike next to Route 44 bridge in Coventry. George Washington had breakfast there in 1789. Private residence.
Maps created by Denise Burchsted from data provided by CT DEEP through UConn's Map and Geographic Information Center (MAGIC). Data accessed on March 2005. Additional information provided by the Willimantic River Alliance.